In the end of the year, I finally could make run on issues in github. During the month was closed 22 reports, that includes bugs and some new features.
Highilight parsing errors in java file #367
Before, when you try to insert missing imports or when you try remove unused, in file with syntax errors the operation fails silently. Now, thanks to
javaparser, we can get list of sytax errors if it exists. The list of error populates
location list with position.
Now we have ability to check java file for syntax errors by calling
JCimportsAddMissing command. This check works faster than Syntastic check, but has less functionality, it doesn‘t show semantic errors.
Methods with «Deprecated» annotation are displayed with same label in autocomplete popup window now.
Ant support #391
I have some old java projects in which I tested support of
Generally, fetch list of used libraries in
build.xml files turn up as tricky task. The difficulty lies in that
classpath in every project builds up on it‘s own way. So, I had to append
build.xml file with own target, that check
project.classpath path and
javac.classpath parameters in ant project and show it‘s content.
Probably this method won‘t work with all projects. That‘s why, if somebody has to support old java project and it doesn‘t work with
javacomplete, send me your
build.xml files or even better PR.
Java 11 support #406
JDK11 distribution missing builtin
jar files. Instead of this there is file
classlist that contains all class names we have in jre. Reading this file was added in last
javacomplete version. And this is all JDK11 support we have for now.
- fixed latency in communication between python bridge and Javavi server, this should bring some perfomance when javacomplete make request to server #412;
- static methods don‘t show when autocomplete initiated in same class #414;
- improved work with generics #384;
- fixed problem with autocompilation on some platforms, thanks to BriceGagnageRenault #383;
- was fixed annoying bug when autocomplete jump to the middle of the screen #383;
- now when you create file in dirty buffer new split window opens #388;
- add into account inner classes when search for missing imports #366;
- fixed conditions for methods without modifiers #362;
- java project without build automation tools regret fetching used libraries, even if it was explicitly stated by settings #410.
Version 2.4.0 available and recommended for use.